Saturday, August 25, 2012

Vacation Day Two

Ahh...another glorious day. I will drop George off to play golf, and I will visit the craft stores!

Last night over dinner at Adirondack Seafood, we had a great discussion. It was:

Time to reminisce...as we enjoyed revisiting the places where we made memories...

I am using some of my "vintage cards" from 2008 to illustrate our discussion. 

This one was made with one of my own stamp sets I created for H&M Stamps (no longer around).


We have seen so many rolling cornfields here.

I once lived across the street from a cornfield.

Time to reflect...where have we come from, what mistakes have we made, and were they really mistakes? Doesn't everything happens for a reason?

Time to regroup...What do we really want to do in the next year? Maybe we will revisit yearly.

The following card was made using a folding technique by Anna Griffin, and stamps by SeeD's, and the lace stamp by Crafty Secrets.


What is really important?

This card was created using Crafty Secrets' Kitchen Kids set. 
The background was random stamped with a few of the smaller images. I used some CTMH alphabet stamps to make the sentiment. Paper by CTMH. 


We decided we need to relax more, and really LIVE...not just work, work, work...life flies by!

 A card I made for a challenge on SCS. a gorgeous stamp by Stampin' Up!, papers by CTMH and my stash (sorry, can't remember where the flowered paper came from.) The sentiment is by H&M Stamps. Ribbon is Offray from their outlet...long ago.

Yes, we all need to:
Reminisce
Reflect
Regroup
Relax
and REALLY LIVE!

The real reason for vacation is...
I'll talk about that later.


Have a wonderfully relaxing day, do some reflecting!
...Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please leave one!